Friday, October 19, 2007

Three things at Work which will make it a utopia!

Hii,

We all know that, everybody in this world is working hard in their lives so as to make money and survive. But how we work makes all the difference in our lives. For example, I meet many of my friends and when I ask them, “what really makes you happy about your work other than the salary?” The answer that I get is mostly that I’m not much happy with my work environment, but I have to work to support my family! I have met a very few lucky ones who are very happy and passionate about their work. For them, money and work satisfaction is different.
Well, today I’m going to help you think for sometime about how you can understand whether you are in your right job, a job in which you are very happy and passionate!

If you have the following three things at work, Work becomes Utopia

And those Three most important factors which decide the happiness in your work, the absence of all three means …You are in a Hell

First : You are learning and Growing
Second: You are having fun and making a difference in somebody’s life or making a valuable contribution
Third: You are being recognized and rewarded


If you have two of the three, you may continue until you find your dream job. If you have only one, then its time to fast forward your job search or make some other changes in your job profile

And if you have none, then why the hell are you here?

So, friends, think about the situations, analyze and have the GUTS to decide rather than sticking on like poster on a wall with “stick no bills”

All the Best in your analysis

Regs
CV
Concept courtesy: “The Corporate Sufi” by Azim Jalal

No comments:

Popular Posts